ACI offers Project and Internship opportunity for Final Year students to get the real time experience of working on Pharmacovigilance domain. The Pharmacovigilance project and internship is an initiative taken by ACI team in collaboration with Industry partners to fulfil the gap between academia and industry.
The program offers a wealth of opportunities for final tear students to gain a wide range of skills related to pharmacovigilance with hands on training in accordance with global regulatory and industry standards.
DURATION: 6 Months (4 Months of Project + 2 Months of Internship)
ELIGIBILITY: Final year students from:
- MSc/BSc Life Sciences
- M. Tech/B. Tech Biotech
- M. Pharma/B. Pharma
- MONTHS 1 & 2: The Theory and Practice of Pharmacovigilance – Theoretical Sessions
- MONTHS 3 & 4: Research Project on Pharmacovigilance
- MONTHS 5 & 6: Internship with live Pharmacovigilance projects
- Project completion letter and certificate
- Recommendation letter for candidates with good performance during the project
- Internship completion letter
- WHO Pharmacovigilance Guidelines
- International Conference on Harmonization
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practices Modules
If you give away wealth, during life or at death, you may incur federal taxes—and This Project cum training program aim to create Pharmacovigilance professionals by covering all the technical aspects of Pharmacovigilance job. The program includes extensive training incorporate the unique technicalities and experience combined from our extensive team of industry professionals. The technical training on case processing with live experience on the Pharmacovigilance project gives the opportunity for candidates to excel in their Pharmacovigilance career.
Pharmacovigilance is an excellent employment option for pharmacy, medical and life science graduates to enter and grow in industries like:
- Pharmaceutical Companies (MNCs & Indian)
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Regulatory Agencies like IPC & CDSCO
- Pharmacovigilance units in Medical colleges & Hospitals